We do get demo mastering requests on a daily basis. In order to master your mix, your submitted audio file must meet certain requirements. Please read carefully and take note of the instructions before filling in the form and uploading your audio file. In case your submitted audio file does not meet the requirements, we will reject your demo mastering request.
Below, you find detailed information on how to prepare your audio file for a demo mastering session prior to uploading:
• .WAV / .AIFF stereo files (No .mp3 - Please read our FAQs)
• Bit depth: up to 32 bit, Sample rate: up to 96 kHz
• Max. single file size: 128 MB
• You are allowed to upload 1 stereo audio file
• Make sure to include your name in your audio file title
• You can also add the format type like "44.1 kHz 24 bit"
• Provide the highest quality version of your stereo mix (.WAV / . AIFF)
• Leave enough headroom in your mix (peaking at no more than -3dB)
• Turn off any limiting (suitable loudness values: -18 to -12 LUFS)
• Make sure to avoid digital clipping of your mix
In case your uploaded audio file doesn't meet the requirements, your demo mastering request will be rejected.
• We do not accept .mp3 for demo mastering (see FAQ #36)
• .mp3 is a highly compressed file format
• not optimal for professional audio processing
• Make sure to avoid digital clipping / distortion of your mix
• Mastering will not fix severe audio issues
• Your mix might need to be remixed before mastering makes sense
• Mastering does not replace proper mixing!
Fill out the form & upload your file below. By submitting your demo mastering request, you agree to our terms & conditions.
• Please don't close / refresh this site until all your files have finished uploading.
• Please avoid sending us any additional emails. We will get back to you!
• Alternatively, you can provide us with a direct download link to your file.
• Fill out the contact form and paste your link (e.g. Dropbox) in the message section.